ABOUT MEAL REPLACEMENT
A Meal Replacer is a drink, bar or soup intended as a substitute for a solid food meal, usually with controlled quantities of calories and nutrients. Meal Replacer usually provide 200 to 250 calories per serving (of which not more than 30% from fat,) are fortified with more than 20 vitamins and minerals at “good” or “excellent source” levels and often bear nutrient content claims. We can take these Meal Replacement or Slimming Products whenever we are hungry as an alternate to our Solid foods. SlimoMeal is a Meal Replacer which is now available in Bangladesh and in stores just near you.
• Slimomeal™ is a functional food for weight control or weight management.
• Slimomeal™ is a meal replacer available in Bangladesh.
• Slimomeal™ contains high protein, low fat, and low calorie which will provide required amount of energy with 27 essential vitamins and minerals to our body.
• 1 glass of (230 ml) Slimomeal™ will provide 207 k/cal to our body.
To lose weight we must create a negative energy balance in our body, that is calories taken in should be less than calories burned throughout the day. Losing Weight or Weight reduction is a very tough work but these days, these Meal Replacer and other diet drinks that are available in Bangladesh do have good effectiveness in our body. Thus fat, carbohydrate and protein will be used for energy to make up the caloric deficit and ideally weight is lost and fat stored in our body are reduced and eventually we loose our weight quickly.
Weight Management does not include fat diets that promote quick, temporary weight loss. It however, focuses on the long-term results that are achieved through steady weight reduction, followed by retention of an ideal body weight depending on age, sex and height. Moreover, these Slimming shakes or Meal Replacer aids in this process by supplementing and providing the essential nutrients to our body and with proper use of these we can achieve a proper healthy weight. Thus, proper weight management and nutrition is essential for our body.
On an average people who are overweight, generally take 2300-2400 kcal/day which on average is very high.
– Normally the heaviest meal comprises of about 500-700 Kcal/meal.
WHEN IT DOES
– Eating styles that comprises junk food
– Cushing’s syndrome
– Lack of exercise (at least for 30 minutes daily)